Sunday, April 3, 2011

On Vacation

I will be on vacation for the week! When I return I will update the Monster Portfolio. Looks like WFT did very well this week. Apple has been lagging a bit lately, but it can't always go up in a straight line! There is always next week. The shining star for the was Westport Innovations (WPRT). My goodness! That bad boy moved up over 20% in 3 days from the news that Obama is looking for other fuels to power the United States. I like it! With the unemployment rate steadily declining and a good jobs report the stock market was on fire this week. Companies are in better shape than investors thought. Keep up your confidence in stocks and let the stock market make money off your hard earned cash! It's a no brainer if you want to retire with some money to spend in your later years. That's it for me as I'm writing from my Droid and its not the easiest thing to do with your thumbs. Plus I'm on vacation! LOL!

Have a great week

Clay-

No comments:

Post a Comment