Thursday, September 2, 2010

Short And Sweet

I apologize as I had to focus on a few issues that came to my attention concerning my condo association today!  I will be back in action this weekend.  I did however enjoy 2 nice up days in the stock market!

Hopefully, tomorrow we can hold those gains as the monthly jobs report is released.  This number usually makes or breaks the market!  With the positive data from jobs, housing, and manufacturing maybe we will get a surprise in the number.  It has been a rocky road the past few months.  I promise things will change for the better.  With the summer coming to an end the trading volume should increase and prices should move higher.  Also on the horizon is the November elections! We should see some big changes come election time.  Changes that will help the stock market in 2011.

Have a great night!

Clay-

No comments:

Post a Comment