Monday, May 16, 2011

Monster Portfolio 2011 Week 18 Results

MONSTER PORTFOLIO 2011


Balance: Inception 01/07/11
$1977.32 Stock
$13.65 Cash
Total $1990.97


Balance: End of Week 17 05/13/11
$2,040.70 Stock
$121.96 Cash
Total $2,162.66

Excluding cash inflow of $325.50 we have a balance of $1,837.16

Since Inception: -7.72 %

It appears the sell in May and stay away is occurring at the moment. All I can do is laugh! Every time I make a bold statement my stock holdings turn against me. It makes it even more of a challenge to come back from being down so big! This is the time I do my best work. Money is to be had and it’s time to go. I don’t care if it’s May or not I will make money. I may have to dump all my money in a penny stock but at least I will have tried to make a comeback. High risk maneuvers are in order! I’m eying a couple of fast movers right now. Westport Innovations (WPRT) is ripe for the picking, Amerigon (ARGN) I have never talked about this one, but it’s a good money maker. They make climate control seats in cars (hot and cold) as well as hot and cold cup holders. They recently have been on a terror! Also, I may take a look at Sandridge Energy (SD) and possibly Sodastream (SODA). I have them on my radar. Until then hold your breath as some buying and selling will occur very soon if my stocks don’t start moving!

Current Holdings:
Apple (AAPL) my take- Buy Buy Buy!
Cosi Inc. (COSI)
Weatherford International (WFT) my take-Buy Buy Buy!

Have a great night!

Clay-

No comments:

Post a Comment