Thursday, May 26, 2011

Insider Buying In Weatherford International

Looks like Weatherford International (WFT) had a little insider transaction last week. CEO Bernard Duroc-Danner purchased 10,000 shares of WFT at $19.18.  That's a stock purchase worth $191,800.  Typically when insiders buy this is a good thing.  Remember they want to make money to.  I like to browse my stocks every few weeks for insider action.  It's a good indicator for future strength in a stocks price. Not always, but typically you can put your faith in large purchases.

My take-its a good time to start accumulating some WFT.  This stock has been knocked down and beaten beyond belief over the past 3 months and is currently out of favor.  This is a perfect opportunity to make money!  Can you say turn around company? I'm a proud owner of WFT and I suggest you do the same. 

-Westport Innovations (WPRT)  up 13.5% over the past few days!  Not a bad run.  If the volume continues to be strong I can see it moving higher.  Its a run up right before they report earnings next week.  My finger will be close to the trigger.  Selling into strength is how you make money.

Clay-

Long-WFT and WPRT

  

No comments:

Post a Comment