Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cosi up over 12% on Friday

Just thought I would throw a little FYI... Cosi the small speculative penny stock jumped up over 12% on Friday due to a major improvement in comparable restaurant sales up 5.2% compared to the 2009 3rd qtr results. Cosi also stated that company owned restaurant sales were up for the 2010 3rd qtr because of a 3.7% increase in traffic and a 2.9% increase in average check according to marketwire. (all research done through yahoo finance) 

Cosi (COSI) is very speculative, but the reward of owning this company could pay off in the coming years.  The last time I spoke of this company was back on Sunday July 11th.  The stock closed at $0.83 Friday July 9th.  From the day I recommended the stock it has moved from $0.83 to $1.03.  That's roughly a 24% return over a 3 month period.  Just a few days earlier than my recommendation on Wednesday July 9th the stock closed at $0.68.  If you had bought the stock 2 days earlier you would have a 51.4% gain.  That's huge!

Sometimes speculation pays off and in this case it's working for Cosi investors.  I know some of my readers own Cosi and I want to congratulate them for a huge gain on Friday.  Cosi was and still is a great speculative investment. Cosi's continuous improvement will not go unnoticed by the micro cap investors.  Cosi reports their earnings on Nov 11th and I'm eager to hear what they have to say. 

I see big things happening for Cosi in the future!  This speculative company could eventually turn into a solid investment. 

Remember next week is a big week for stocks as earnings season continues.  I mentioned my favorites on Thursday and I left out Caterpillar (CAT).  I must have been low on caffeine at the time!  CAT reports on Thursday 10/21/10.  I expect nothing less than a solid qtr.  The Peoria Powerhouse is firing on all cylinders!

Have a great week!

Clay-

Have a Question? Send Questions to wheatleycsmk@gmail.com

New Content every Thursday and Sunday.
Occasional Stock Market Commentary during the week.
Feedback Welcome!
Interested? Please become a follower (This gives me an accurate number of readership) I would like to see this number grow! Click the follow button on the right hand side of the screen and follow the prompts. It's easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment