Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nice Day For Stocks! Dow up +148.65 points to close at 10,896.91 (+1.38%)

Looks like we could be back on track.  The past week or so has been brutal.  I'm seeing a lot of money flow back into my favorites.  Keep an eye on my suggestions. These are the market leaders! The companies that drive the stock market higher!  Let's see if tomorrow we can keep the positive momentum going.  Happy Investing!

AAPL- Apple up +2.17% today
WFT- Weatherford International (I really like this one) I personally own this company! up +2.90%
INTC- Intel up +3.64 % today
GS- Goldman Sachs (These guys will shrug off the SEC probe) up +3.68% today
CAT- Caterpillar up +3.15% today

Thank You,

Clay-

If this was beneficial information or you would like to comment please do.  I would like to hear what you have to say.  Feedback Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment