Sunday, May 2, 2010

Explanation for the Stocks I like (Prediction Game) WFT

On Thursday I wrote about a few stocks that I like at their current price levels and now I will explain why.(I will post each stock individually over the next few days since I have limited amount of space to explain)

The first company I mentioned was (WFT) Weatherford International

WFT-Weatherford International. This is an oil service company. They supply products and services to the independent oil and natural gas producers worldwide. This company is attractive since it is tied heavily towards oil production. Currently oil prices have been on the rise. Since oil has sustained its current prices drilling has become more profitable. This in turn means more drilling will occur and WFT services will be required. With the rebound of oil drilling in North America and the huge potential for WFT in Iraq and other parts of the world I believe this stock has great potential to go higher in the near future from it's price of $18.23 that I recommended on 04/29/10 To learn more visit Weatherford's website at http://www.weatherford.com/



Thank You,

Clay-

No comments:

Post a Comment