Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Monster Portfolio Week 39 Results



MONSTER PORTFOLIO 2011


Balance: Inception 01/07/11
$1977.32 Stock
$13.65 Cash
Total $1990.97

Balance: End of Week 38 10/07/11
$2,203.18 Stock
$12.05 Cash
Total $2,215.13

Since Inception: -19.15%

Up +3.29% vs last week

Back out cash inflow and we have a balance of $1,609.73. 

It has been a rough couple of months, but the last few days of seeing strong buying in stocks has regained my confidence that the market has found some footing. With earnings kicking off today I expect a strong earnings season and stock prices to move much higher.  Prices to where they should be! (Even though Alcoa (AA) reported lackluster numbers today)  I have been waiting patiently for institutional investors to finally come to their senses and start buying great company stock.

I have seen the momentum change since last Tuesday.  Apple (AAPL) and Weatherford (WFT) are great examples of money flowing back into great companies. Apple has moved +7.46% since last Tuesday and Weatherford is up +15.60%.  Both companies are ready to explode higher!  Every week I have something to say about Apple and Weatherford, but that is because that is where my money is at. I only invest my money in what I believe is the best opportunity for capital appreciation!  Oil Service and Technology is where it’s at.

Clay-

“When in doubt buy more!”

Current Holdings:
Apple (AAPL)
Cosi Inc. (COSI)
Weatherford International (WFT)

2 comments:

  1. LET'S GET THE EUROPE DILEMMA BEHIND US AND START TO MAKE SOME MONEY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a European resolution will be nice. Today's action proved that the closer Europe gets to a solution the higher the market will go!

    Clay-

    ReplyDelete