Monday, July 23, 2012

Big Earnings Week For My Favorites!

Apple (AAPL) Reports tomorrow.  Always a solid earnings report.  If they beat earnings I expect a nice pop in after hours.  Can the Monster of the stock market continue on?  We will find out tomorrow after the market closes.

Weatherford International (WFT) reports tomorrow.  Obviously, this stock hasn't had a very good run.  The oil service giant SLB and BHI did fairly well because of international strength.  The oil service companies usually trade together so I expect a good number from WFT.

Caterpillar (CAT)  The Peoria Powerhouse! Cat reports on Wednesday 07/25/12.  This one is a toss up.  Cat hit a high of $116.95 on February 24th and is trading at a huge bargain.  I still have confidence that CAT will prevail.  Their earnings may disappoint with the downward pressure from the international markets, but I believe this news is already baked into the stock price.  CAT is at rock bottom prices.  That's all I'm going to say! 

As usual I will be picking apart all three of these companies and will have a full report over the next few weeks on my take for the future of these companies.

Have a great night!

Clay-

Full Disclosure:  I personally own CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment