Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stock Talk In 150 Words Or Less


-Apple (AAPL) has yet another blow out quarter.  $39.2 Billion in revenues.  35.1 million iPhone’s were sold in the 1st qtr of 2012.  Boom!
-Weatherford International (WFT) had a solid quarter.  Revenues came in at $3.6 Billion, which was 25.87% higher than the same quarter last year.

-On deck for tomorrow is Caterpillar the Peoria Powerhouse!  I’m very eager to see how well CAT did in the 1st quarter.   I need some good numbers to blow past the 52 week high of $116.95.  At $108.40 its 29.15% off my price target by year-end of $140.  Let’s go CAT!!!

-Now after CAT is all said and done the plan is to listen to the conference calls to project the future trend of my closely followed companies
P.S.  Westport… What the heck!!!  All I can do is grit my teeth in disgust and wait patiently for the tide to turn.

Full Disclosure
Current Holdings:
Cosi Inc. (COSI)-Monster Portfolio
Caterpillar (CAT)
Westport Innovations (WPRT) Monster Portfolio
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP)

I'm not a licensed financial advisor. All recommendations is strictly my personal opinion and the information is intended for learning purposes only. Invest at your own risk!




No comments:

Post a Comment